Thursday 13 October 2011

[News]Ada Choi to bring her daughter with her to filming of War and Beauty 2



Yesterday Sheren Tang, Moses Chan and Ada Choi were shooting the War and Beauty 2 (WAE2) Sales Presentation clip. Ultimately, the original cast Bowie Lam, Charmaine Sheh and Gigi Lai weren't able to participate. Ada Choi is newly added to the cast.

Yesterday Ada was dressed like a palace maid, she laughed and said she's starting from the bottom and work her way up. If she were to be the Empress from the start, then it would be meaningless. Asked if she's the confirmed cast for WAE2? She expressed she's already participating in the Sales Presentation, so of course she hopes to be part of the actual series, but the details have not been discussed yet. She only knows she'll be having a lot of scenes opposite of Sheren Tang. Since it is very likely WAE2 will be shooting in Beijing, will Ada be able to look after her daughter? Ada said: "Bring her along! My daughter isn't in school yet! But yesterday when I came to shoot the sales presentation, my daughter was crying for 2 hours. My husband sent me a picture of her, but I am happy too because this proves my daughter needs me! I cannot not work, I still need the experience in these type of situations! (Have you been poached?) I already had a contract before I had my daughter, I will not ask TVB for more work because of the poaching!" Ada reveals she still signed a contract for 3 series before she had her daughter, since WAE2 is 40 episodes, it is like she already 2 series.

Back then, Sheren was the big villain in WAE and had caught the audience attention. She does not know if she will continue as Yu Fei, but she hopes to participate in the sequel. Asked if its because Rosy Business 3 (RB3) was aborted that she agreed to shoot WAE2? Sheren expressed Producer Lee Tim Shing for RB3 hasn't contacted her, the writer Cheung Wah Bui hasn't returned. She just knows producer Jonathan Chik invited her to WAE2.

Moses Chan was unsure if he's going to be continuing his role from the last series, but he still hopes for the chance to bring the original cast back. Asked if he feels pressured to be in a grand production? He expressed the more artists participating in the series, audience will enjoy it more. When speaking of new series Forensic Heroes III, his girlfriend Aimee Chan will have a bra-revealing scene? Moses said he knew beforehand, Aimee is an artist, so he shouldn't oppose of her performances, but he will personally skip over that scene and not watch it.

Credits : TVB Celebrity News

No comments:

Post a Comment