Thursday 13 October 2011

[News]Wayne Lai will pay for everyone's Cheung Chau trip if Forensic Heroes 3 gets higher ratings

  


Wayne Lai will pay for everyone's Cheung Chau trip if Forensic Heroes 3 gets higher ratings 

Wayne Lai, Maggie Cheung, Aimee Chan and the rest of the cast to Forensic Heroes III (FH3) gathered in TVB City for a celebration. At the celebration, it was announced FH3's premiere averaged 34 points and peaked at 35 points, becoming 2011's highest rated premiere. When Wayne and the cast opened the champagne, he declared if next week's ratings reaches an average of 37 points, he will pay for everyone's trip to Cheung Chau. He laughed: "I'll supply the ferry tickets and two nights at the best hotel in Cheung Chau." 

Wayne said for the high ratings, the cast will take turns treating dinner to the cast and crew. He also said when it's Aimee Chan's turn, she can ask Moses to help her pay for the meal. Asked if he feels the episode where Aimee appears in her bra will increase the ratings? Wayne joked: "Perhaps it will rise to 38, 24, 38! I am just talking about the ratings though, but if there is good selling point, the series will be good no matter what. I hope Producer Miu Siu Ching will break a record and becomes the producer with three-time highest rated series. As for myself, if I become three-time TV King, I will just leave it to fate!" 

As for Sheren Tang, who told him to leave the award for the younger generations? Wayne said: "She should be the one yielding the award for the youngsters. I am still young, can't yield anyone. In fact, I want to compete with the youngsters. She is earning so much Chinese Yuan, of course she can yield anything. However, I do agree to what she said. Artists' salaries shouldn't be lifted up so high." 

Maggie expressed Wayne will pay for the hotel and she will pay for the seafood. With FH3's good ratings, does her confidence for TV Queen increase? She said: "I will actively put myself in the competition and welcome the anniversary. There will only be good atmosphere if there is competition. Initially I only had 70% confidence, but now I am the same as Wayne, I have 80% confidence." Asked if she'll be participating in War and Beauty 2? She said: "I hope so! My contract ends soon though, nothing has been confirmed yet. My manager is currently discussing of the new contract with TVB." 

Aimee was asked about her bra-revealing scene, does she have confidence for high ratings? She said: "I'm afraid too! I hope the ratings won't drop." Will she ask boyfriend Moses Chan to help her pay for the dinner celebration? She laughed: "He is not part of this. Wait until episodes 4, 5 and 6. We will have our chance. Let the lead actors treat the meals first."
Credits : Asian EU

No comments:

Post a Comment