Friday 5 August 2011

[News]Ella Koon hurts her hand, self-comforts that it's good luck to 'see red'


Ella Koon hurts her hand, self-comforts that it's good luck to 'see red'

Earlier Ella Koon was promoting for her new album on internet radio. She expressed on the day her album released, she held an outdoor press conference at a parking lot and after half an hour of standing in the sun, her skin already turned dark. Fortunately, she took her safety precautions and prevented herself from turning into a 'roast pork'. Ella exposed that she had an accident that shed some blood on the day of the press conference. She said: "I was in a hurry to get out of the car, and scraped my hand on the car door. It was bleeding quite a bit because I was rushing to the press conference, so I just used a tissue to stop the bleeding, luckily didn't interrupt the event."

Asked if the sudden accident affected her mood? She said at first she felt grumpy, but fortunately when the staff told her that bleeding is good luck, she felt better. She said: "The staff said that bleeding means 'seeing red', which means I'm lucky. I thought about it and said wow that's true! I immediately felt better." She expressed it's just a small accident, no need to see the doctor.


Credits : Asian EU

No comments:

Post a Comment