Wednesday 3 August 2011

[News]Sharon Chan admits her face changed, all because of makeup

Sharon Chan admits her face changed, all because of makeup

Yesterday Sharon Chan attended an event for Lenovo computers. Lately there has been a rumored list of TVB artists that had a face transformation and was suspected to have done plastic surgery. Sharon was one of them on the list.

Sharon expressed she was misunderstood to have gotten a boob job, she said: "If I did, then I wouldn't be so flat." As for the plastic surgery rumors, Sharon explained that it is all with the help of advanced makeup skills. She said: "Taking my pictures from 10 years ago to compare, I definitely look different, but in fact it is just the makeup technology is getting better and better. Comparing the makeup I put on myself to makeup a professional puts on for me, the results are like two different people. 10 years ago, I didn't know how to put makeup on, clearly had double eyelids, but after makeup I turned it to single eyelids. I currently do facial once a week and spend nearly hundred thousand dollars monthly to maintain my health. If you say I did plastic surgery, then that just erases all my hard work!" Sharon also clarifies on behalf of Tavia Yeung's 'puppet nose' rumor: "When I met Tavia, she already had a high nose, just recently she's thinner, so there is a difference in the outline." 


Credits : Asian EU

No comments:

Post a Comment