Friday 5 August 2011

[News]Rosy Business series cast to reunite


Lau Sing and Gau Gu Leong were 2 characters which won the hearts of the viewers. Wayne Lai and Sheren Tang may just have the chance to film Rosy Business III.

Wayne Lai and Sheren Tang have Producer Lee Tim Shing to thank for winning their TV King and Queen awards.


Wayne Lai won his TV King award twice based on the series Rosy Business and No Regrets, and this is all due to Cheung Wah Biu developing on his characters. It is said that Cheung Wah Biu will be returning to TVB in October and will be working with Lee Tim Shing on Rosy Business III. When Wayne Lai learnt that the "iron triangle" (made up of Cheung, Lee and himself) will be reunited, he was very happy, and it doesn't seem hard for him to win his 3rd TV King.

Wayne Lai once made a wish on his birthday in May, and that is for Cheung Wah Biu, the golden script-writer who was working in Taiwan, to return to TVB. His wish is now finally granted; Producer Lee Tim Shing personally confirmed that Cheung, who has left TVB for 14 months, will be returning to TVB in October. They will work on the script for Rosy Business III together, with the original cast members reuniting for the third series.

Filming starts in April 2012
Lee Tim Shing said that this new drama will be continued from parts of Rosy Business and No Regrets. He said, "Both Sheren's and Wayne's characters have died, so it's not possible for them to appear again. However, we will incorporate the background of both dramas inside like the 1960s, but the story will be entirely different. I have already discussed this with Wayne Lai, and he can start filming in April next year. (What about Sheren Tang?) She is busy working in the Mainland now, and I'll have to discuss this with her. I really hope that she has the time!" When interviewed, Cheung Wah Biu said that he isn't used to life in Taiwan and his wife has been complaining. He said, "I have not finished all the work on my hands. My wife came to visit me during the summer holidays, but I have always kept in constant contact with Tim Gor and Wayne!"

A must to give the viewers a fresh feeling
Wayne has finally gotten his wish granted. He admitted that he was very happy, "I've heard that Cheung Wah Biu will be coming back, so my wish is fulfilled! (Filming Rosy Business III?) I've heard Tim Gor mentioning it. If we film it, it will be two years after No Regrets, so I believe that the viewers won't get sick of it. (Stress?) I'm not worried, because both Tim Gor and Wah Biu are well prepared, and I feel that they will be able to come up with something new." As for Sheren Tang, she did not reply as of press time.
 Credits : No Regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment